Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sneak Peek at Next Week

Whew!  I had a long week!  My classroom is all set up though, and I'm excited to see kids actually playing in it!

Here's what's coming up next week, dinner-wise...
-- Muffleta Sandwiches
-- Homemade Chicken Sausages with Colcannon and Applesauce
-- Chickpeas and Rice, with Zucchini, Dates, and Feta, served with Matzo Ball Soup (this is what we're having for Rosh Hashanah)
-- Broccoli-Egg-Cheese Burritos

I am really excited to try the homemade chicken sausages with colcannon and applesauce.  I can't decide if I'm more excited about the side dishes or the main course there!

7 comments:

  1. Homemade chicken sausage?! That sounds fantastic and so does some colcannon. Mmmmm. Nice menu for the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We start school next week too. I homeschool my 3 so it's more work for me! But it should be fun. Hopefully!

    I want to see the broccoli, egg, cheese burritos! Sounds like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see these homemade chicken sausages! You are so adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog! I can't wait to see the homemade sausages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also excited about these sausages...they look like they are going to be popular! What do you teach? I use to teach 8th grade English, but now I'm working with college kids. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Muffletta sounds delicious. I'm a big olive fan.

    Enjoy your Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great menu for the week, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete