Monday, September 12, 2011
yields 48 small pieces
adapted slightly from Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook
1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
2 whole sheets of graham crackers, broken into bite-sized piece
1. Line an 8 x 8 pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips with the fat free sweetened condensed milk. Cook and stir until there are no lumps.
3. Allow the mixture to cool for two minutes.
4. Stir in vanilla bean paste.
5. Fold in the mini-marshmallows and the graham cracker pieces.
6. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
7. Cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour before cutting into small pieces.