Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sneak Peek at Next Week

Well, I may not have always been a faithful blogger, but I have been a faithful meal planner!  This coming week I am off of work.  We have no fancy travel plans, really, but I'm looking forwards to doing a lot of cooking!


Here is what we are having:

  • Polenta "Fries" and Zucchini Sticks with Roasted Tomato Sauce
  • Fig and Rosemary Flatbread
  • Cinnamon Bacon Carbonara made with homemade pasta (my first attempt!)
  • Meatloaf with Roasted Vegetables
I've also promised my husband a good batch of hot cross buns.  Do you have any good recipes to recommend?  There's one in my copy of Nigella Feast that I was thinking of trying.



1 comment:

  1. I made the hot cross buns from King Arthur Flour (you can find the recipe on my site or the original on theirs) and they came out really good!

    ReplyDelete