Friday, August 26, 2011

Sneak Peek at Next Week

I made sure to get my plan for next week done ahead of time to get to the grocery stores before there is no food left!  Everyone is going crazy around here with hurricane predictions.  I am hoping that all we get is a good rainy day -- I would not complain about being stuck inside doing a little bit of baking.

Here is my plan for the week.  My mother-in-law is coming for dinner Wednesday.  Which recipe do you think I should serve?
-- Hearty Minestrone Soup with Mediterranean-Parmesan Bread-sticks
-- Fast Veggie Pizza with Oregano Hummus
-- White Chicken Chili Blanca with Baked Tortilla Chips
-- Stovetop Tex-Mex Mac and Cheese with Toasted Cornbread Crumbs and Orange-Soy Broccoli

1 comment:

  1. I'd go with the soup and parmesan sticks for the MIL. It sounds hearty, healthy and unique. Although maybe not great if it's 80 degrees and sunny. Maybe better for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete